WHS Consultancy Services
Strategic Corporate Training provides Work Health & Safety (WHS) consultancy services to assist organisations advance health and safety in the workplace.
Our consultants have the expertise and industry experience to assess or manage an organisation's WHS training needs with practical and tailored services to help create a compliant workplace by:
- Assisting with WHS legal obligations and compliance through identification of gaps
- Evaluating an organisation’s exposure to risk and provide recommendations
- Increasing safety awareness within the workplace
- Educating and training workforces from senior management through to workers and contractors
This expertise has been achieved by working in close association with our mining clients and from our affiliation with Strategic Mining, who is a provider of contracting services to the underground and open cut mining industries.
Strategic Corporate Training offers a range of essential business solutions to organisations in the areas of WHS. Our services include:
- Risk management assessment and auditing
- WHS management system reviews and auditing
- WHS legislative site compliance audits
- WHS gap analysis reports
- Development and implementation of risk assessments, JSAs and site specific SWMS
- Facilitation of WHS policies and procedures between management, workers and sites
- Providing training needs analysis based on review or audit
- Providing WHS auditing (AS/NZS 4804:2001 and ISO 19011:2003) RABQSA Accredited
- Risk assessments for new and existing project
One of the most critical components of any robust WHS management system is education. Instructing and training workers is not just a requirement of WHS legislation it is a proactive and necessary step to improve how various work activities are undertaken.
WHS related courses provided by Strategic Corporate Training include:
- Cert IV Work Health & Safety
- S1 S2 S3 Site Safety Supervisor
- G2 Risk Facilitator
- G3 Site Senior Executive